NYC DOB 10-Hour SST Bundle
10 Hours, $250 (Includes DOB required SST Card)
Local law 196 of 2017 introduced new training requirements for construction workers and supervisors. Workers must complete a total of 40 hours of training to qualify for a Site Safety Training (SST) Card. The most convenient way for a worker to receive a combined 40 hours of training is to complete a 30 Hour OSHA training program, an 8-Hour Fall Prevention Course, and a 2-Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness Course.
This package covers the following:
- 8-Hour Fall Prevention
- 2-Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness
Subjects covered include:
- Identify fall hazards and terms associated with falls in construction.
- Become familiar with OSHA, DOB regulations, and regulatory requirements associated with fall prevention.
- Employer responsibility for worker protection.
- Become familiar with adverse effects of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
- Identify consequences of drug and alcohol use and abuse.
- Recognize issues of chemical dependence and the adverse effect on the lives of others.
- 100% Attendance of the Online Class is Mandatory
- Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course.
- Completion of the Evaluation Form at the end of the course
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)